Senseless Reminder

Email: senselessgenius@gmail.com
Comments and feedback is always appreciated.
Click on the title of the post for access to a comment box!


A Moment Of Clarity From The Author

Memoirs Of A Senseless Genius is a blog generated website created and maintained by a contributor and supporter of thinking out loud. The blog post are written from a reflective/journal perspective and sometimes takes an antagonizing approach for debating purposes.
Think for today. Live for tomorrow. Write for the future.

Past Thoughts (Archives of Journal Entires)

Senseless Genius Productions

Senseless Genius Productions

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beautiful Music



Beautiful Music (an abstract symphony) ♫♪♬♫♪
by Senseless Genius

My thoughts come out in ways that I think should be connected to notes on a sheet of music... sitting alone making beats of rhetoric. Tapping those ideas against my skull-- just for it to barely scratch the surface. I love how the sound echoes in my head. I thought I heard it with the drums, but its a sound that travels with the wind. Refined sounds are produced through this beat. An arrangement that would play out in an empty stadium and rock it as if it was soiled in -- under my surface the admission just got sold out. Welcome to my brain-- I call it Madison Square -- or maybe its a squared circle without the ropes...no gates-- its a Garden... let everyone in. Now as I get back to the idea that I wanted to be lyrically defined, I hear this beautiful music coming from the garden. Or was it from the roof... up top, roses in the Mezzanine -- that type of garden. Or just let my thoughts be as bizarre as gladiolus on the court--Knicks that...I gotta get back to my beautiful music. I sit in my chair vibing to the beat...call it a floor seat, cause I never was good at playing musical chairs. I put my feet up and realized I was putting my feet down. Standing strong through stages in the garden...while the bed of bright bulbs remain uncultivated. The garden that I'm sharing... planting our foundation together. Open your mind and let the beat follow you--a fertilized sound even from underground. So, you pick the roses from our garden and the petals are growing thoughts. You'll always have access to the scent of the beautiful music.

1 comment: