Senseless Reminder

Email: senselessgenius@gmail.com
Comments and feedback is always appreciated.
Click on the title of the post for access to a comment box!


A Moment Of Clarity From The Author

Memoirs Of A Senseless Genius is a blog generated website created and maintained by a contributor and supporter of thinking out loud. The blog post are written from a reflective/journal perspective and sometimes takes an antagonizing approach for debating purposes.
Think for today. Live for tomorrow. Write for the future.

Past Thoughts (Archives of Journal Entires)

Senseless Genius Productions

Senseless Genius Productions

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

American Thinker (Journal Entry 1.11.12)



American Thinker (Journal Entry 1.11.12) - Memoirs of a Senseless Genius

This morning, my mind is overflowing with the usual controlled chaos. I tried to watch the news the other day, but the images of the world that we live in, are beyond over viewing--Yet, I'd only be at fault for overlooking what is needed to be known. Life gives us opportunities, as well as the resources to enlighten ourselves and even if you're not sufficiently equipped, the effort will nonetheless, shed light on a few dark spots in your mind. I flip through the channels and see--talk about Hollywood divorces, celebrity baby conspiracies, and all the jazz that plays for the flashing lights. For a minute, I felt like the screen threw a hook at my brain and swiped away a moments worth of logic. Should I be offended by the brain cell ambush? I escape the materializing of human life but lost the remote in the process--Manually turned to those loved wives, whose husbands hang with Spalding and try to stay true to the game of life and fairy tales--or maybe it was those microphone check$--Mic Check 1, 2 (the more I rhyme, that's more check$ for you)--but you can't dip the set or the love for all of it. I doubt they're hearing my thoughts, which makes my brain scream--"Why'd you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?"...hey TV--You're waving around my house with the mind that I love...and I'm like, "FUCK YOU!"--I guess the books in my room, wasn't enough! So, as I vividly paint this picture--you obviously can Cee the grass isn't always cut Lo or as Green as it appears. The madness conceptualized on the television is bliss to a weak mind. Our history is locked in books, with the key deep below the sea of illiteracy--while our future is being defined by a generation of zombies. I run and I run...Hoping they never catch me! My thoughts are converting to HD quality, I appreciate the patience as I take it one channel at a time. Please Stand By...The revolution won't be televised!

No comments:

Post a Comment